With COVID-19 restrictions eased across England, LAT still have measures in place to ensure you can come and safely experience our live trading floor and receive personalised interactions with our expert mentors.
Don’t forget that you can also learn to trade from the comfort of your home with our online classes which are more popular than ever!
This course is designed to provide extensive practical sessions to introduce the skills required for trading real-time financial markets. Our 10 hours/day mentoring support with expert traders and daily webinars in which the experts analyse the markets and stimulate discussion will ensure you can become a successful trader!
Choose your online package from the options below. Access full pre-recorded lectures, real time trading systems and daily webinars across all packages, whilst our premium option offers live, interactive classes and trade plan development sessions.
Alternatively, you can study via blended learning meaning you will study part of your course at our campus and the rest online.
Premium Plus package add-on: Live Lecture Recordings - £299
Trainees will learn the importance of trading psychology and strong mental control when trading. This programme will introduce you to market-leading software, data and applications from our technology partners. This programme is ideal for people with a desire to become financial markets traders or for those who want the opportunity to enhance their current income with an additional revenue stream through trading. The programme requires little or no previous knowledge of trading, although some experience would be beneficial.
This four-week programme is based around trading sessions under the watchful eyes of our professional mentors, with extensive academic sessions to introduce techniques for trading real-time financial markets.
We aim to give you a hands-on introduction to financial markets – who is involved, what they do and what causes financial markets to move. All of our mentors and lecturers are experienced traders and their knowledge will be vital in helping you to develop and enhance your understanding of the banking industry.
This programme is especially suitable for those who are studying at university or who have recently finished and are looking to gain corporate and practical experience to increase personal employability within the financial markets sector.
Where to start?
- Further understanding of the FX market
- Currency comparisons
- Fundamental and Economic Analysis
- How and why this affects the markets
- Checking daily macro news
- How to prepare your day as a trader
Building a Trading Strategy
- Fundamental or Technical approach?
- Identifying a trade from conception to execution
- Timeframe analysis
- Risk management and lot sizing
Support and Resistance Analysis
- Identifying major market levels - support/resistance/trend channel
- Strength of major market levels
- Potential market moves when approaching these levels
- Using Japanese candlestick analysis to identify shifts in sentiment
- Identifying price patterns and using them to identify possible targets
- Introduction to Moving Averages
- Identify underlying trends
- Generating trading signals
Setting Targets and Applying Stop Losses
- What are we trying to achieve from the markets?
- Are our price targets realistic?
- Reasons for stop levels – ensuring trades have time to develop
Understanding Your Emotions
- Trading psychology
- Understanding our natural human biases
- Managing emotions when holding winning or losing positions
Because it is the only official academy that offer an official certification once you...
Helped me define exactly what I want to do and put me down the right path
Analyst, ITC Squawk
Perfect to me, but would have preferred to trade with the options and forwards
Head of Brokerage Hypoguide
You May Also Be Interested in
4 weeks | Start 18 Oct
ONLINE | ON CAMPUS | BLENDED