Throughout this workshop, you will develop your knowledge of trading psychology as well as techniques for careful decision-making. The trading psychology workshop will help you to assess your trader personality and give you the opportunity to get ahead of the game by learning common trading mistakes. You will:
- Improve your trading performance and risk management
- Learn how to model top attributes of successful traders
- Study behavioural patterns and pain points in your trading
- Optimize your decision making process
- Learn how to deal with stress reactions using key mental strategies
- Gain an edge through scenario planning
- Work on live trading psychology challenges
The trading psychology workshop is led by Ron William, a professional with over 20-years of financial market experience. Through his expertise, you will realise your true potential as a trader with an opportunity to even be coached by Ron on completion of the course.
Enhance your understanding of trading psychology and enrol today.
Session 1: Nature or Nurture? Are Successful Traders “born” or can they be trained?
- Learn about top attributes of successful traders & leveraging your nature-nurture signature
- Become aware of our survival state reactions and how your biology is not your destiny
- How the environmental influence of life influences perceptions of trading, risk & money?
- Introduction: 3 step peak performance roadmap of awareness, change & transformation
Session 2: How Trading Psychology Awareness can Improve your Performance?
- 80/20 rule of strategy and psychology
- Why it is important to access your supercomputer mind?
- Trader Personality and Risk Assessment Development
- The power of brain change, neuroplasticity and how we can train our muscle memory
Session 3: Mistake culture, and why rising market volatility will pressure our mindset?
- The power of now. Learn how to fail forward by learning from past mistakes
- Review common mistakes in our Psychology, Strategy & Risk/Money Management
- 3 Key Steps to Overcoming your Trading Mistakes
Session 4: Strategy and trade assessment
- Interactive review your top strategies or trade related questions
- Mistake Analysis Assessment
- Behavioural Portfolio Analysis & Scenario Planning
- Applied market trading setups, using the lessons experienced on Day 1
- Market & Life Wizards: Key lessons from the world’s top professionals
- What is your trading edge?
Session 5: Resilience & Stress Response Management (SRM)
- Performance Lifestyle Assessment
- Mental Strategies
- Mindfulness techniques for optimising your decision making, clarity & SRM
- Coherence Training, including biofeedback
- Goal-mapping, based on a unique neuro-association technique, to achieving your targets
- 10-day challenge, an opportunity to decide, commit and transform to the next level
Unique 1-2-1 coaching support (add-on), 3-6 months
- Ongoing & personalized coaching support from Ron William, using latest training techniques
- Progress updates, based on trading psychology patterns, coherence measures & peak performance
- Review of live market setups, challenges & solutions
Perfect to me, but would have preferred to trade with the options and forwards
Head of Brokerage Hypoguide
I had tried for around 12 months to learn Forex trading myself - learning from you tube videos...
Independent Proprietary Trader
I chose LAT because I was searching for a credible and recognised program
Economic and Social Sciences student at Bocconi University
+44 (0)20 3435 4629
You May Also Be Interested in
5 Weeks | Start 3 Sept