How We’re Keeping You Safe at LAT
While most of England’s COVID-19 restrictions have now been eased, LAT are keeping certain measures in place to ensure you can study safely and with confidence at our campus! Our trading floor, which holds a maximum of 16 learners and 2 mentors at any one time, is subject to the following safety measures:
- Upon daily entry, you must complete a QR code health questionnaire on your phone. The QR code will be displayed on the glass panel at the entrance for you to scan.
- Sign-in at reception and have your temperature checked and recorded daily.
- Antibacterial hand gel stations will be placed throughout the building, and you must make use of them upon entering/exiting the campus and throughout the day.
- Social distancing markers will be placed on the floor and reminders to maintain a safe distance will be posted around campus.
- Students must sit in a diagonal format to maintain social distancing and signs will inform you of where to sit.
- Where social distancing will be breached for a reasonable period, masks should be worn.
- Lecturers will wear visors if they are unable to maintain a safe distance with students at any point.
- Cleaning stations with antibacterial wipes will be available in various locations. You are required to make use of these for desk and PC cleaning – before and after daily use.
LAT looks forward to welcoming you on campus soon.