Our bespoke one-on-one mentoring option has been designed to help students develop their trading skills. These personalised sessions with our specialists, provide you with the opportunity to enhance your existing skills and fill the gaps in your knowledge. Building your confidence and helping you to design your trading strategy to achieve consistency and success.
As well as these online/on-campus sessions, you’ll have access to LAT in-house lectures, as well as our pre-recorded and monthly webinars to help you boost your knowledge and learn from the techniques of others.
Access to our mentors and tutors means you can speak to experienced traders for advice on any subject, from your trading process to your career potential. By the end of the course, you should feel confident in your trading abilities and have developed a range of skills that will enable you to achieve your personal aims.
Trader Evolution - A structured mentoring block that is designed to take a trader to the next level of competency in their journey towards becoming their best trader. The core of the sessions is built around establishing a comprehensive trading plan, unique and tailor-made to suit the individual. Individual sessions will focus on the underlying elements that make up a trading plan. These are made up of Goals, Strategies, Capital and Self.
- Goal Setting - specific attention will be given to finding S.M.A.R.T goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-Bound) in the following areas:
- Money objectives
- Profession -short and long term
- You as a trader
- Strategy identification - Various options on obtaining trading strategies.
- Back testing - The core element of your strategy-building process. How is it done effectively?
- Data interpretation - Based on the results of your back testing, what is the key data points on each strategy? These will include win/loss ratios, frequency and potential draw downs.
- Compiling the "Playbook" - All the above is combined to document each strategy, the expectation, the rules and the ideal setup.
- If self-funded
- 1. How much?
- 2. Risk per trade
- 3. Scaling and withdrawal
- 4. Max loss before re-evaluation
- If Prop Firm
- 1. Which one? FTMO, etc
- 2. Which account / Challenge
- 3. Challenge / Verification rules
- - Strategy to use, risk per trade/frequency
- - Duration
- 4. Trading approach, once funded
- Habits of successful traders
- Trade journaling and review
- Practicing your craft "Being better today than you were yesterday"
- Your educational plans
- Your Trade Psychology
You May Also Be Interested in
ONLINE | ON CAMPUS | BLENDED